Thai Yoga Massage that is specially designed to facilitate a woman’s journey during and after birth. We understand how sometimes it can be difficult to arrange childcare for the newly born baby, hence for Postnatal Thai Massage treatments, the baby is welcome to lie down by the mother’s side.
More about Thai Yoga Massage:
• Fully clothed massage 528wear warm comfortable clothing)
• Is given on a soft floor mat
• Is suitable during & post Pregnancy
• Is an application of rhythmic pressure on points & energy lines in the body, yogic stretching of muscles & joint manipulation. By using body weight, hands, thumbs, elbows, knees, feet and forearms your Thai Yoga Massage therapist is able to go deep into the internal organs and soft tissue.
• Originates from Buddhist tradition and has elements of Vipassana (meditation of insight), Metta (loving kindness), Yoga & Tai Chi.
Some common benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
• Muscle release
• Increased flexibility & joint movement
• Lymphatic cleanse
• Toxic elimination Postural alignment
• Internal organs stimulation
• Neurological functioning & vitality boost
• Tension/ stress relief
• Healing of long term injuries
• Balance of energy flow
• Strengthening of immune system
• Deep relaxation
• Calming of the mind
• Emotional release
To book please contact us now.